- Humanities research as an information basis for
- Electronic resources as a basis for humanities
- Problems of information technologies and computer
simulation related to research in the fields of linguistics, textology, paleography,
source criticism, etc.
- Electronic libraries and archives, databases,
electronic descriptions and catalogues, thesauri and ontologies.
- Technologies of creation of full-text electronic collections
- Technologies providing navigation and access to
- Electronic lexicography.
- Medieval and early modern texts storage formats,
markup types, methods and tools of data exchange.
- XML and TEI in processing and publishing digital
- Web technologies in electronic publishing.
- Visualization of electronic resources.
- Computer-based historical source criticism.
- Technologies and methods for OCR of manuscripts
and old-printed texts.
- Using electronic collections, libraries,
catalogues, and databases in research and education: methods and tools.