- Digital resources based on scholarly methods.
- Scholarly methods based on digital resources.
- Problems of information technologies and computer simulation related to research in the fields of linguistics, textology, paleography, source criticism, etc.
- Digital libraries and archives, databases, electronic descriptions and catalogues, thesauri and ontologies.
- Technologies of creation of full-text digital collections and libraries.
- Technologies providing navigation and access to digital libraries.
- Computer lexicography.
- Formats for storage, deep markup of texts and for data exchange.
- Using XML and TEI in processing and publishing digital resources.
- Web technologies in electronic publishing.
- Visualizing digital resources.
- Computer-based historical source criticism.
- Technologies and methods for OCR of manuscripts and old-printed texts.
- Methods and tools for using digital collections, libraries, catalogues, and databases in research and education.
- Digital editions, collections and libraries of manuscripts and early printed books.
- Historical and diachronic corpora